- Oral Bioengineering EXPERTS
- Your Consultation is Free
- Specialist Surgeons, having placed over 12,000 implants
- CT Scanner on site which means we can treat you
in the best way possible
- Shh… we offer PRGF for FREE to our new implant
patients but only to our best clients like you.
- Your Treatment is Guaranteed.
Dental implant patient reviews in Sutton
What are the dental implant solutions for replacing missing teeth in Sutton
Options For Replacing A Single Missing Tooth For Patients In The Sutton Area
If you have lost a single tooth due to trauma or decay or will need to have a tooth extracted in the near future, then you may be wondering what your options are for replacing your tooth. At the Denture & Implant Clinic in the Sutton area, Dr. Suril Amin and his staff specialise in replacing missing teeth so that patients can get back to their normal lives
Dental Implants To Replace Several Missing Teeth Offered In Sutton, Surrey
If you have several missing teeth and are looking for front tooth replacement options or ways to restore the function of missing back teeth, dental implants may be the right choice for you. At The Denture & Implant Clinic in Sutton, Surrey, Dr. Suril Amin and the team of dental professionals specialise in implants to replace missing teeth, as well as other tooth restoration options.
Implant retained dentures to held anchor in dentures
A single implant will support a single crown and is the ideal solution when compared conventional alternatives. The treatment is simple and the procedures are very minor when carried out by our well trained, expert surgeons. It is possible to remove the failed tooth, place the implant and build a tooth directly onto the implant all within just a single appointment-instant implants and instant teeth with TDIC
Missing All Your Teeth? Dentist In Sutton, Surrey Explains Your Full Mouth Solutions To Replace Missing Teeth
Here at The Denture & Implant Clinic in Sutton, Surrey, we are experts at replacing missing teeth – it’s what we do all day, every day! Although we do take on smaller cases like a single missing tooth, the majority of our cases are for full mouth restorations. We have many options for patients to choose from when it is time to replace a full set of teeth.
Why Choose The
denture & Implant Clinic
- We have treated thousands of happy clients
- Clear transparent fee’s agreed up-front
- Highly Experienced team
- CT Scanner on site which means you don’t have to go into london for a simple scan
- PRGF Free to our implant patients
- Top Rated, Top Reviewed
- We use the best implant system on the market
- Treatment Guaranteed
- Sedation available for those extra nervous patients
- Teeth in a day
- High success rate
- We have treated thousands of happy patients
- Many dentist’s across London refers to us,so you know you’re in good hands
Teeth in a day
With our fixed implant bridges you will be able to smile confidently and eat you want so that you can enjoy your life
- All your teeth are gently improved (if needed)
- 4-6-Dental implants are Placed per archteeth
- A fixed bridge is secured to the implants on the same day
- After 3-6 months healing a new permanent bridge will be made
Dr. Johann Styger
BCHD(PRET), PDD(STELL), DUIOFP(LILLE)
Dr Johann Styger qualified from The University of Pretoria in South Africa in 1987 and moved to the United Kingdom in 2001.He has been involved in implant surgery since 1990, and has since gained an incredible amount of experience in treating complex cases. He joined The Denture & Implant Clinic in 2010. His key achievements in his professional life include:
- Being the first Zaga Certified dentist in the UK, which allows him to provide advanced solutions involving zygomatic dental implants
- Completing an Implantology degree at the world famous, prestigious University of Lille in France.
- Gaining a Masters at the Rosenthal Institute of Aesthetic Dentistry in New York in 2005 and subsequently becoming an instructor in the UK lecturing future dentists.
- Being a proud member of the General Dental Council (GDC), British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD) and the Association of Dental Implantology (ADI).
- Representing the national team of South Africa in Rugby
- Being a key opinion leader for the Biotechnical Institute in Spain
- Being awarded an associate fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).
Johann accepts referrals for complex implant surgery from dentists from all over London. He is able to tackle complex cases with ease and is highly skilled in all aspects of implant surgery.
To arrange a consultation complete the form below