We understand that it is hard trying to decide which dentist to go to for your dental care needs – after all, how do you know if they are good? Sometimes all you want is a to get a bit of information, meet the team, learn how much it will cost, and make sure the clinic is right for you. That’s why we have tailor-made a free consultation service just for these sorts of enquiries.
What we cover at your free consultation
A free consultation is perfect if you want to answer a few questions, and makes it so you don’t have to wonder, “What is the dentist consultation fee near me?”
Here’s the structure of our free consultation visits:
- We walk through your medical history with you – this is to ensure there are no contraindications for treatment and also ensures you are kept safe whilst you are here
- We listen to your concerns and understand what your treatment goals are
- We ascertain what the current condition of your mouth and oral health is
- We discuss what treatment options are available, along with any prices
- We discuss the pros and cons of each option
- You are invited to ask as many questions as you like
Please note that you will not normally see the dentist at this visit; however, you will see a highly trained treatment coordinator to discuss what the rough treatment options are for your specific oral health needs. If you want to see the dentist, then we will book you for a comprehensive assessment straight away and skip the free consultation.
If you are ready to proceed, the next stage is to book you in for a comprehensive assessment with our expert dentists. The fee for this appointment is £75 and they will check:
- Your jaw joint, glands, and muscles of the face
- The soft tissues in your mouth to ensure there are no visible signs of oral cancer
- Your teeth to ensure they are cavity free
- Any fillings you have to ensure they in good health and also that there are no cracks in your teeth
- Your bite
- Your gums to ensure they are healthy and disease free
- Your oral hygiene to make sure your home care routine is working
At the same appointment, our dentist will also:
- Give you advise on how to improve your oral health
- Discuss possible treatment options in detail and give you recommendations
These are just some of the things we do to check your teeth. If you are interested in implants to restore missing teeth, then we will also take a CT scan and get you booked in with our Implantologist to discuss the findings and your options.
Free dental implant consultation near me
If you are looking for an affordable dentist to meet your dental care needs, Dr. Suril Amin has you covered! To book your free dental consultation, call The Denture & Implant Clinic today at 020 8629 1226.