What makes our partial dentures stand out from the competition is the fact that we utilize the Equipoise system. Equipoise partial dentures are created in a way to allow them to be completely undetectable when you smile, talk, or chew, making them extremely cosmetic and aesthetically pleasing. It is still easily removable for easy cleaning of both your partial denture and your teeth and gums, making it an extremely hygienic restoration compared to other cosmetic alternatives.
The meaning of the word "Equipoise" is "equal balance." The partial dentures that are created with the Equipoise system are made to use a balanced pressure on the existing, supporting teeth in order to keep the partial in place. Not only does this help address missing teeth, but it can also act as protection for your natural teeth as well. The Denture Clinic focuses primarily on the use of partials made with the Equipoise system, as our patients have been extremely satisfied with the results of such restorative treatments.
No hooks, no clasps, and no obvious signs of a partial denture with the new Equipoise system. If this is a goal for you and your smile, call The Denture Clinic today to get started learning more about our partial dentures and how they can substantially change your life!
~ Irene Tulett
- Equipoise System for Partial Dentures Carshalton Beeches - Carshalton Beeches area dentist describes the equipoise system for partial dentures
- Removable Dentures in Surrey - Dentist in Surrey offers quality removable dentures
- Partial Dentures with Equipoise System in Carshalton - Patients in Carshalton can enjoy partial dentures with the equipoise system
- Partial Denture Procedure in Carshalton - What procedure is done for patients in Carshalton having partial dentures made?
- Partial Dentures Dentist Wallington - Wallington area dentist describes partial dentures
- Partial Dentures in Carshalton - Dentist in Carshalton area describes partial dentures
- Partial Dentures for Chipped Teeth Wallington - Can Wallington area patients use partial dentures for chipped teeth?
- Types of Partial Dentures Carshalton Beeches Sutton - What are Equipoise Dentures?
- Equipoise System Partial Dentures Sutton - How does the Equipoise System of partial dentures work for Sutton patients?
- Partial Dentures At Wallington - Patients at and around Sutton ask how to care for partial dentures
Back To Home Page
"I am delighted with the appearance and look of my new denture"
Ms I Nicolson , Dorking
"I am so pleased with my lower denture I will be returning to you to make my upper"
Miss C Johnson, Kent
"The denture fits comfortably is practical and the appearance is excellent, just as I wanted"
Mr M Boyce, West Molsey, Surrey
"Excellent service and a lovely fit"
Mrs M Mccarthy, Putney, London
"Sometimes I forget I am wearing dentures, this has never been the case with dentures provided by any other dental practice"
Mr P Gill, Dorking
"All the staff made me feel completely at ease, the best thing I did was to have the mini implants. I now feel much more confident with my dentures"
Mrs C Ohadi ,Croydon
"The service was very professional and friendly, would recommend anytime"
Mr A Atchison, Peterborough
"It was worth every penny and excellent treatment"
Mrs V Fudge, Wallington , Surrey
"My problems were not straightforward but were managed in the most efficient way which resulted in the most satisfactory results."
Mrs A Ashdown, Belvedere Kent
"After having Mini implants and a new denture I feel so comfortable and at ease"
Mrs M Collins, New Eltham