At The Denture and Implant Clinic, our professional team understands that considering dental surgery, such as dental implant placement, can be a daunting experience. Our experienced and respected team of doctors and clinicians at our Surrey office include Dr. Suril Amin, Dr. Justin Stewart, our founder and medical director, and Dr. Johann Styger. Each of our doctors have received advanced training and acknowledgements in the specialized area of dental implant surgery. Patients from Surrey, Sutton, Purley, and around the country seek treatment from our esteemed team.
The Denture and Implant Clinic holds membership in the British Dental Academy and the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Amin is recognized by The Royal College of Surgeons of England Diploma of Members of the Joint Dental Faculties.
Dental implant treatment has become the premier option for smile restoration after tooth loss. The main steps involved in the procedure include:
- A comprehensive, complimentary consultation with Dr. Amin will evaluate a patient’s medical and dental history, concerns, and jawbone density. Digital imaging will determine whether a patient has sufficient bone.
- If the patient’s jawbone can support a dental implant and the patient does not have any overall health issues, an appointment for the dental implant procedure will be scheduled and sedation options will be discussed.
- During the procedure, a biocompatible, titanium post, which serves as the artificial root of the tooth, is gently placed into the bone of the jaw. The jawbone fuses securely to the post for optimal stability. Once the post is anchored by the bone, a realistic dental crown is added to an extension post, restoring the visible part of the tooth.
The benefits of dental implant treatment include:
- High patient satisfaction
- A clinical success rate of 98 percent
- Surrounding teeth are protected and held in proper position
- Bone density is strengthened and preserved through the constant contact between upper and lower teeth
- No dietary restrictions
- Permanent treatment
More information about dental implants can be obtained by contacting the team at The Denture and Implant Clinic in Surrey at [phone].
Back to Home Page