At the Denture and Implant Clinic, we specialize in dentures, dental implants, and other restoration services. Our patients in Surrey and the surrounding area choose us due to our personalized, one-on—one care. We offer many services including permanent dental implants, fixed bridges, all on four dental implants, single implants, PRGF therapy, and more. If you are missing teeth and need advanced dental services, we invite you to call us today to learn more.
Here are some of the more common services we offer at our dental implant clinic:
Dental bridges have been used for many years to address large gaps in the mouth where there is more than one tooth missing. Bridges can help preserve jawbone structure, keep remaining healthy teeth in place, and prevent the need for future restorations.
Unlike removable bridges, which can be taken out for cleaning, we attach a fixed bridge to dental implants for a solution that looks and acts just like natural teeth.
Benefits of fixed bridges include:
- Maintains structure of healthy teeth
- Can withstand the force of biting and chewing
- Restores ability to chew and speak properly
- Less expensive than several single tooth implants
Removable Implant Dentures
Dentures are artificial teeth that are used to replace a full set of missing teeth. Traditional dentures are held in place with either adhesive strips or creams, however these methods are often unreliable, as they can cause patients to feel uncomfortable eating and talking. At The Denture and Implant Clinic, we offer implant supported dentures for a solution that is more reliable and closer to natural teeth.
The most notable benefits of implant-supported dentures are:
- Less coverage of the mouth palate – With traditional upper dentures, the prosthetic covers most of the upper palate, making it more difficult to enjoy foods. With implant dentures, the prosthetic is attached to four secure implants which improves the ability to eat naturally.
- No worry of lower dentures moving – With traditional dentures, patients often have to use their cheeks or tongue to keep the prosthetic from slipping around. By attaching the prosthetic to implants placed into the lower jaw, the dentures are easily kept secure.
Other benefits of dental implants include:
- Long-lasting – can last a lifetime when taken care of properly
- Preserve jaw bone structure
- Help maintain oral hygiene
The process for dental implants is completed over several months to allow time for the implants to fuse with the jawbone for a stable foundation. The denture is custom fabricated to fit securely over the implants so that they look and function just like natural teeth. Removable implant dentures can be snapped out for cleaning and maintenance.
If you are in the Surrey area and would like to find out if you are a candidate for dental implant treatment, call The Denture and Implant Clinic today at 020 8629 1226 to schedule a consultation. Through the use of advanced imaging and diagnostic tools we can help determine if dental implants, dentures, or fixed bridges will provide the results you desire.