Time is always of the essence in the busy lives of Wallington area residents, but never more so than when facing the prospect of eating, speaking, and being seen without teeth. While the creation of traditional dentures typically requires several weeks, The Denture Clinic team understands that in some cases, you need a new smile immediately. We have the expertise and technology to provide a variety of denture types, including dentures in a day.
The process for fast dentures is quite straightforward, with a focus on fit, quality, and your convenience.
- Your first step is to call our Surrey office at 020 8629 1226. We will set up a consultation appointment to discuss your concerns and needs. Meanwhile, we send you an information packet that fully explains the procedure.
- If dentures in a day are right for you, we schedule your appointment and help to coordinate overnight lodging in the area at a specially negotiated rate just for The Denture Clinic patients.
- For dentures in a day we use a single impression technique. When you arrive for your appointment, we take moulds of your mouth using a soft, malleable material. Then we discuss specific attributes you’d like to see in your new smile – coloration and tooth shape.
- Our on-site technicians get to work crafting your dentures from strong, high impact acrylic.
- You return the next day for a fitting and adjustment as necessary. (You may, of course, return at any time for follow-up adjustments at no charge.)
- If metal frame dentures are a better option in your situation, a two-night stay is required. After impressions are made, we construct a strong framework to hold the gums and teeth. They are fabricated and added the next day. You return for fitting and adjustments and leave with a new smile.
Yes, patients in the Sutton area can receive custom-made dentures in 24 hours. Some patients choose this option while healing from extractions, or determining if premier or implant supported dentures are right for them. It’s important for you to know that The Dental Clinic doctors and staff are here to answer your questions and provide consultation to assist in your decision.