Our practice has a safety culture which means that patient safety is at the forefront of everyone’s minds not only when delivering healthcare but also when setting objectives, developing procedures, purchasing new products and equipment. It is also a culture that is open and fair, where staff can discuss the challenges that face them at work for the best interests of our patients.
As a member of CODE, I am kept up to date with the latest guidelines and regulations. We use the CODE Infection Prevention Kit for the control and prevention of cross infection. To achieve this:
- We follow the latest infection prevention guidelines from the Department of Health
- All dental instruments are either single use or sterilized after use
- Work areas, the dental chair and handles are decontaminated in between patients
- All staff maintain a high standard of personal hygiene including clinical clothing and the restricted wearing of jewellery
- Staff who may have a blood borne infection have an occupational health examination and take expert advice on their role in treating patients
- Practice water is monitored for quality and dental unit waterlines are maintained
- Waste is handled according to current regulations and disposed of with appropriate carriers
Dr Stephen Fellows
BDS Birmingham 1973
"I am delighted with the appearance and look of my new denture"
Ms I Nicolson , Dorking
"I am so pleased with my lower denture I will be returning to you to make my upper"
Miss C Johnson, Kent
"The denture fits comfortably is practical and the appearance is excellent, just as I wanted"
Mr M Boyce, West Molsey, Surrey
"Excellent service and a lovely fit"
Mrs M Mccarthy, Putney, London
"Sometimes I forget I am wearing dentures, this has never been the case with dentures provided by any other dental practice"
Mr P Gill, Dorking
"All the staff made me feel completely at ease, the best thing I did was to have the mini implants. I now feel much more confident with my dentures"
Mrs C Ohadi ,Croydon
"The service was very professional and friendly, would recommend anytime"
Mr A Atchison, Peterborough
"It was worth every penny and excellent treatment"
Mrs V Fudge, Wallington , Surrey
"My problems were not straightforward but were managed in the most efficient way which resulted in the most satisfactory results."
Mrs A Ashdown, Belvedere Kent
"After having Mini implants and a new denture I feel so comfortable and at ease"
Mrs M Collins, New Eltham