Sometimes, tooth loss is not an expected occurrence. Trauma may result in a lost tooth. Patients in the Carshalton area need to seriously consider restorative methods to maintain the function, beauty, and alignment of their smile after they have experienced tooth loss. For some, this may be dental implants. For others, it may be partial dentures.
Partial dentures are restorations made to replace one or more teeth within a dental arch. This may be on the top arch or the bottom arch. The team of The Dental Implant Clinic in Carshalton provides men and women with partial dentures that are not only effective at repairing the function of the smile, but look and feel natural.
Partial dentures are fabricated with false teeth, acrylics, and metal framework, which allows them to snap easily in place. This ensures that patients can enjoy the proper function of their smile without having to worry about their dentures slipping, which is a common complaint of full cosmetic dentures. Partial dentures provide stability and confidence and are a more economical solution over dental bridges.
At The Dental Implant Clinic, we believe in offering our patients a wide selection of solutions when it comes to repairing their smile and restoring its original functionality and beauty. Whether it's partial dentures, full dentures, or dental implants, we can educate patients on the benefits of each to assist them in choosing the solution right for them. Every smile is unique and must be handled as such, as there is no "one size fits all" solution.
If you live in the Carshalton area and are interested in learning about the many methods of repairing the smile after tooth loss, contact The Dental Implant Clinic. Our team can educate patients on replacing the teeth in a natural, aesthetic manner while maintaining functionality and strength necessary for eating and speaking. Our state-of-the-art practice offers solutions that fit our patients' needs and desires in a way that fits their budgets!
Back To Home Page
- Equipoise System For Partial Dentures Sutton - Patients in the Sutton area ask about the benefits of the Equipoise System for partial dentures over more traditional methods
- Partial Dentures Solution for Chipped Teeth at Carshalton Beeches - Are partial dentures a good solution for chipped teeth for patients at Carshalton Beeches?
- Equipoise System for Partial Dentures Carshalton Beeches - Carshalton Beeches area dentist describes the equipoise system for partial dentures
- Removable Dentures in Surrey - Dentist in Surrey offers quality removable dentures
- Partial Dentures with Equipoise System in Carshalton - Patients in Carshalton can enjoy partial dentures with the equipoise system
- Partial Denture Procedure in Carshalton - What procedure is done for patients in Carshalton having partial dentures made?
- Partial Dentures Dentist Wallington - Wallington area dentist describes partial dentures
- Partial Dentures in Carshalton - Dentist in Carshalton area describes partial dentures
- Partial Dentures for Chipped Teeth Wallington - Can Wallington area patients use partial dentures for chipped teeth?
- Types of Partial Dentures Carshalton Beeches Sutton - What are Equipoise Dentures?
- Equipoise System Partial Dentures Sutton - How does the Equipoise System of partial dentures work for Sutton patients?
- Partial Dentures At Wallington - Patients at and around Sutton ask how to care for partial dentures