How does the Equipoise System of partial dentures work for Sutton patients?
Dr. Stewart often recommends the Equipoise System partial dentures. Sutton residents can enjoy these dentures and all that they have to offer. These partial dentures are made in a way that allows them to discreetly stay in place without the use of metal hooks and clasps that may be noticeable.
Equipoise partial dentures are designed to hook flawlessly into a patient's dental arch and stay in place securely. This is done by creating a denture that provides equal pressure and balance. This also helps protect the natural teeth, distributing pressure and force across the arch without putting too much on the denture or natural teeth. Patients will find that they can go through their days without even realising that they are wearing partial dentures!
Dr. Stewart of The Denture Clinic in Sutton is happy to have this option available for patients who have struggled with traditional partial dentures in the past and have been dissatisfied with the results. Whether it was ill-fitting dentures or noticeable clasps and hooks on their previous pair of partials, Dr. Stewart will consult with patients to determine if Equipoise partial dentures are right for each individual. With the knowledge and information available, patients can make an educated decision regarding their restorative and cosmetic treatments, and be able to have a say in what they feel may be best for their personal situation.
- Partial Denture Procedure in Carshalton - What procedure is done for patients in Carshalton having partial dentures made?
- Partial Dentures Dentist Wallington - Wallington area dentist describes partial dentures
- Partial Dentures in Carshalton - Dentist in Carshalton area describes partial dentures
- Partial Dentures for Chipped Teeth Wallington - Can Wallington area patients use partial dentures for chipped teeth?
- Types of Partial Dentures Carshalton Beeches Sutton - What are Equipoise Dentures?
- Equipoise System Partial Dentures Sutton - How does the Equipoise System of partial dentures work for Sutton patients?
- Partial Dentures At Wallington - Patients at and around Sutton ask how to care for partial dentures
Back To Partial Dentures Home Page
"I am delighted with the appearance and look of my new denture"
Ms I Nicolson , Dorking
"I am so pleased with my lower denture I will be returning to you to make my upper"
Miss C Johnson, Kent
"The denture fits comfortably is practical and the appearance is excellent, just as I wanted"
Mr M Boyce, West Molsey, Surrey
"Excellent service and a lovely fit"
Mrs M Mccarthy, Putney, London
"Sometimes I forget I am wearing dentures, this has never been the case with dentures provided by any other dental practice"
Mr P Gill, Dorking
"All the staff made me feel completely at ease, the best thing I did was to have the mini implants. I now feel much more confident with my dentures"
Mrs C Ohadi ,Croydon
"The service was very professional and friendly, would recommend anytime"
Mr A Atchison, Peterborough
"It was worth every penny and excellent treatment"
Mrs V Fudge, Wallington , Surrey
"My problems were not straightforward but were managed in the most efficient way which resulted in the most satisfactory results."
Mrs A Ashdown, Belvedere Kent
"After having Mini implants and a new denture I feel so comfortable and at ease"
Mrs M Collins, New Eltham