Tooth loss can have a profound impact on a patient's emotional and physical health. For patients who may be considering advanced treatment with dental implants, several factors should be considered, such as:
What are the qualifications and experience of the dental team?
Does the practice offer a comprehensive array of treatment options?
What do patients have to say about their care?
At The Denture and Implant Clinic, serving patients from Surrey, Purley, Sutton, and nearby communities, our dental team includes several respected and talented doctors. including Dr. Justin Stewart, our founding dentist and medical director, Dr. Johann Styger, a Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and Dr. Suril Amin, a general practitioner with advanced training in the placement of dental implants. The Royal College of Surgeons of England has recently acknowledged Dr. Amin with a Diploma of Members of the Joint Dental Faculties.
Dental implants are long-lasting, durable, and permanent solutions to partial or total tooth loss. They look, function, and feel just like healthy teeth, providing the necessary stimulation to maintain jawbone density and prevent further tooth loss.
Implants may be used for a single restoration or to secure dentures or bridges. During implant surgery, our doctors place a biocompatible, sturdy titanium post, which serves as a root replacement, into the bone of the jaw. The bone naturally fuses to the post. A natural-looking dental crown is then added to the implant to restore the visible portion of the tooth.
Our doctors provide a comprehensive and complimentary consultation for each patient. In certain cases, an individual may not be a candidate for dental implants. We also offer a wide array of restorative dentistry, including three dimensional (3D), custom-fitted dentures, and complete and partial dentures, as well as chrome/metal frame or high impact acrylic dentures in a day.
Our staff at The Denture and Implant Clinic is known for our gentle, personalized, and attentive dental care. Real results and five-star reviews from our satisfied patients may be viewed online in our smile gallery and testimonial sections.
Appointments and consultations may be requested online or by calling us at 01733514610.
Back To Home Page
- Dental Implants Purley Sutton - Purley patient asks, "What are dental implants?"
- Implant Dentist Surrey - Sutton patients should consider three key factors when seeking an implant dentist
- Implant Treatment Sutton - Sutton patient asks, "What can I expect with dental implant treatment?"
- Denture Services in Carshalton Beeches Surrey - Denture services available in the Carshalton Beeches, Surrey area
- SM5 3NW Dentist - Why should patients in the SM5 3NW area choose Dr. Justin Stewart as their dentist?
- Partial Dentures in Carshalton - Dentist in Carshalton area describes partial dentures
- Custom Complete Dentures Sutton - Can Sutton area patients get custom complete dentures?
- Dentist in the SM5 3NW area - The importance of tooth restoration from a dentist in the SM5 3NW area
- Dentist Near Carshalton Beeches, Surrey - Proper denture maintenance from a dentist near Carshalton Beeches, Surrey